- Boards & Commissions
- Steuben County Land Bank Corporation (SCLBC)
Steuben County Land Bank Corporation (SCLBC)
Construction of One (1) Property - 20 Townsend Ave Corning, NY 14830 Bid Posting
The Steuben County Land Bank Corporation would like to encourage Minority and Women Owned Business Enterprises to participate in our bid selection process for upcoming demolition and rehabilitation projects that we will have throughout Steuben County in the upcoming months. If you are interested, please contact Terra Deitrick (email@example.com or 607-329-9734) or Elizabeth Hunt (firstname.lastname@example.org or 607-368-1477).
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The Steuben County Land Bank Corporation was established July 25, 2016 and consists of seven members who shall, pursuant to Article III Section 2 (c) of the By-Laws of the Steuben County Land Bank Corporation, be appointed by the Chairman of the Steuben County Legislature for two year terms.
Board Members for January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2021:
- Hilda T. Lando, Steuben County Legislator, District 2, Chair
- Scott J. Van Etten, Chairman of the Steuben County Legislature, District 13, Vice Chair
- Jack K. Wheeler, Steuben County Manager
- Tammy Hurd-Harvey, Steuben County Commissioner of Finance
- Mark Ryckman, Corning City Manager
- John Buckley, Hornell City Mayor
- Raymond K. Walch, Addison Village Mayor
The Steuben County Land Bank Corporation (SCLBC) is a nonprofit corporation, operating under New York State (NYS) authority, to assist communities within Steuben County in addressing the issues of blight caused by vacant, abandoned, condemned, and foreclosed properties. The SCLBC endeavors to reverse the trend of declining property values and further deterioration of Steuben County's housing and commercial stock by stabilizing neighborhoods, encouraging private investment, and improving the quality of life for Steuben County residents.