Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Gary D. Swackhamer, Chair
- Kelly H. Fitzpatrick, Vice Chair
- Jeffrey P. Horton
- John V. Malter
- Brian C. Schu
To consist of five members with the County Commissioner of Finance as an ex-officio member. Responsibilities include:
- The consideration of office and departmental estimates and recommendation to this County Legislature of a tentative Budget for the ensuing fiscal year, including estimated expenditures and revenues, according to object and purpose.
- Consideration and recommendations to this County Legislature on all applications for additional appropriations, and transfer of funds when authorization is required by the County Legislature.
- Representation of this County Legislature in all matters or meetings relating to unpaid taxes, tax sales, collection, and recommendations regarding the disposition thereof, in which the County Commissioner of Finance or the Clerk of this County Legislature, or this County Legislature, may have a duty or power to perform, with the exception of the refund of erroneous taxes.
- Make recommendations to this County Legislature with relation to redemption, compromises, sales, leases, repair, fencing, or other disposition of County-owned property by virtue of tax sale.