The New Statewide Learning Management System, or "SLMS," is a web-based system that allows learners to manage learning activities and history in one central location. The Statewide Learning Management System is used by various State Agencies such as the Department of Homeland Security and Emergency Services, which includes OFPC and SOEM to deliver training information to non-state learners such as firefighters, law enforcement, EMS and Medical Personnel. Learners can view agency-specific training as well as training offered to all state employees. The benefits of this program include:
- Access training records, even when transferring between departments or agencies
- Browse for learning activities in statewide training catalogs
- Enroll in and begin learning activities from a single page
- Track and maintain required professional compliance and certification programs
- Create and maintain a learning plan for individual development
- Visit the New York Statewide Learning website
- The system uses your OFPC-issued username for the system.
- If you are unsure of your username contact NYS OFPC at 518-474-6746 and speak with Sandi, Perl or Kathleen.
- If you know your OFPC-issued username and temporary password log into the system with that username and password or request a reset for your password.
- Assistance is also available by going to New York Statewide Learning website or by calling the SLMS helpdesk at 518-473-8087.