We're hiring! Join our Public Health team!
Steuben County offers excellent benefits, including a Monday - Friday consistent daytime work schedule, 12 paid holidays, NYS retirement, and more! Public Health staff work together as a team in all areas with a goal of enhancing population health.
Apply for one of our open positions:
- Supervising Public Health Nurse (PDF)
- Registered Professional Nurse (PDF)
- Service Coordinator Fellow (PDF)
Nurses may work on one or more of the following Public Health areas: rabies, TB, STIs, immunizations, communicable diseases or service coordination for children in the Early Intervention program. Specified experience is desirable, but not required. Contact Public Health with any questions.
Immunizations Available Weekdays
Public Health offers routine immunizations (Tdap, MMR, varicella, Hepatitis, Meningococcal, HPV, etc.) and COVID vaccines and boosters Monday - Friday during office hours at our office in Bath. Call 607-664-2438 to schedule your appointment.
Steuben County Public Health will protect and promote the health and well-being of our community through education, collaboration, and prevention efforts.
Healthy people, strong families, and vibrant communities.
- Darlene Smith, Public Health Director
- Diane Kiff, Administrative Officer Special Children's Services
- 2023 to 2025 Strategic Plan (PDF)
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practice (PDF)
- New York State Department of Health Consent for Participation in New York State Immunization Information System (NYSIIS) for Adults (PDF)
- Our History (PDF)
- Public Health Authorization to Release Health Information (PDF)
- Steuben County Photo Release Form (PDF)